Tartu selects the Deed of the Year
Tartu City Government Press Release
30 November / Tartu Postimees and the Tartu City Government invite all residents and friends of Tartu to reflect on the achievement, event or undertaking for this year that is deserving of the title of Deed of the Year. Tartu’s Deed of the Year will be announced on 28 December.
You can indicate your preference on the Tartu website www.tartu.ee/aastategu2023, on the website of Tartu Postimees or with the voucher that appears in the paper edition of Tartu Postimees.
Voting will continue through 19 December (included)
Books published by Postimees Kirjastus and souvenirs of the City of Tartu will be drawn among all those who voted.
This year’s candidates for the title of Tartu Deed of the Year are:
• Anna Hints’ film Savvusanna's Sisters
• Gren’s heat sink
• Holm Football Park
• The waterfront promenade between Kaarsild Bridge and the Rahu Bridge
• Karel Tilga 4th place at the World Athletics Championships
• Restoration of the Knorring Manor House
• The main building of the animal shelter
• Community bar Mülä and bakery Käkk
• Konrad Mägi’s exhibition at the Estonian National Museum
• Maarjamõisa activity park
• Mart Kivastik's film Taevatrepp
• NET sports hall
• New building at Pärli School
• Riga roundabout
• Renovated Ristikhein kindergarten
• One hundred benches for the urban space
• Space launch of the ESTCube 2 student satellite
• Tähtvere sports park with outdoor athletics and trick riders’ pumptracks
• New buildings for the Tartu University Hospital Children's Ward and Ear Clinic
• Vaccine created by University of Tartu researchers against a dangerous tropical disease
You can also add your own variant.
Previous Tartu Deed’s of the Year: https://www.tartu.ee/tartu-aasta-tegu
Last changed 03.12.2023